Kurt Cobains journals are the most interesting thing I have ever read...
I don't know if we've had this post before but what is ya'lls favorite books?
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
Kurt Cobains journals are the most interesting thing I have ever read...
old man and the sea
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Any book by Nicholas Sparks (even though I haven't had a chance to read his new one)
- Bleachers by John Grisham
- The 5 People You Meet in Heaven (I don't remember the author)
- Dead Aim by Iris Johansen
my list could go on forever.
Go Ask Alice author Unkown
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
The Hobbit
The Silmarilion
Unfinished Tales
All of "The History of Middle Earth"
Where the Red Fern Grows
Rose Madder
Crashing
The Chronicles of Narnia
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
"To Kill A Mockingbird"
I also like the Harry Potter series
The Outsiders
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Don Quixote by Cervantes
Bleachers
Bookmarks